The original plan was to hike with Makenna ridge to ridge over 8 miles up at Hatcher Pass, starting at April Bowl and ending at Blueberry Knoll.
Then it changed to maybe just a smaller hike
Then it changed to, "Let's run errands and maybe go stack rocks."
Then Dallin joined us and promised Corban ice cream.
Then Corban joined us.
My friend, Cheria, thinks there is a competition for stacking rocks.
She stacked 30 and then I just had to beat her.
Wait, maybe I think there is a competition....
I stacked 35, with the help of Dallin and a little Kenna and Corb.
It was pretty awesome.
Then we went to ice cream and Corban and Dallin left for his house to play games and Makenna and I went shopping at Target.
It was actually a great way to spend the day!
The ridge to ridge will happen soon though...or next summer.




No comments:
Post a Comment