Saturday, August 15, 2020

Babies and Temple

 

 After dropping Afton and Emry off with their mom(they had a sleep over) I headed into Anchorage to do some shopping at Costco.

On my way, I had that the thought to go and sit at the temple for a little while.

I miss the temple.

It has been almost 8 months since I have walked through those doors.

They are still closed for us to go and do work for our ancestors and I hope that it will open soon.

However, I had the thought that even though I have not been able to be inside, I have felt the peace that I normally felt there in my life in abundance the last 8 months.

Before this, I would go about 2 weeks and notice my spirit crying out to get back and this time it has been calm and felt peace even though I can not go inside yet. 

I don't know what the future holds but I really hope we never have a situation again where we can't enter. 

After temple and Costco, I went and picked up Andi! 

I got to be her first ever babysitter.

There is a lot of character in that little body. 

Also here are some pictures of the boys from their sleepover-



 

No comments: