Saturday, October 10, 2020

Date Night

 

Matt and I appreciate good food.
In fact, we have talked about how we could literally be food critics.
We know where all the best restaurants are, so if you want a good meal in Alaska, just ask us!
Last night we went to Settler's Bay Lodge.
They have really good food.
Matt decided to go all out and get this steak that was probably half a cow.
It was SO big!
And evidently people do not order that steak very often (probably because of the price) because the owner/cook watched us from the sidelines to see our reaction when it was brought out and then came to our table, all excited to tell us how he had cooked it!!!
It was pretty funny and it was cool how proud he was of himself.
Matt said it was s really good steak. 
I'm not a steak eater so I can't recommend it, but my food was incredible!
I love date nights and I love food!

No comments: