Saturday, April 17, 2021

Girls Night

 

Amanda decided that all the Hayes girls needed to have a girls night out, so her and Marissa planned it all out.
They got a AirBnB that we stayed at in Anchorage. 
There were 11 of us- Mom, Me, Brittan, Sam, Jessie, Brittany, Makenna, Robyn, Marissa, Amanda and Erin. 
We laughed and ate yummy food.
Marissa discovered DoorDash and there was a lot of food delivered to the house.
I was so 'there' that I didn't take a single picture until today when me, Brittany and my girls went to Snow City Cafe for brunch. 
We really had a good time.
While we waited for a table we took a walk and Sam, Bri and Kenna played on the swings and climbed trees all while yelling, "Mom, look!" 
People passing by thought it was hilarious.
I told them that kids never grow out of it. 
It was a nice break. 



 

No comments: