I've been spending as much time outside as I can.
The weather has been really good.
I got all the front yard and back yard mowed today.
It was a lot of mowing weeds.
We did plant grass in the front area but it did not take well.
Which is fine because in another two weeks it is all going to be messed up since we have to pull all the trees because they are dead.
Sadness.
We will plant new ones, hopefully.
But grass will definitely be one of the first things to go in that front area.
We also had a troubling and unfortunate event.
Before we could finish the mini greenhouse it blew over.
I seriously couldn't believe it.
I was questioning many things as I went to bed that night.
But Dallin and Dustin came and helped Matt put it back up and by Saturday morning the plastic will be on and the cucumbers and tomatoes will be in their final resting place.
I'm grateful it was easily fixed.
I didn't take a picture of the wreckage because I didn't want to remember it! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment