Afton wanted to go down to the lake, so I agreed to go with him.
Once we decided that, others decided to join us.
We sat on the dock talking.
Then Emry was poopy so Sam took him up to the house.
Then Emry was poopy so Sam took him up to the house.
Then Afton decided to JUMP into the lake.
If you look to the left of that picture, that is ICE.
And Afton does not know how to swim.
He was close enough to the dock that I didn't have to jump in and I just grabbed his arm, but man that boy.
He told us he was going to go swimming and we told him no because it was too cold.
He obviously does what he wants.
And Dallin ,Jessie and Andi made the announcement for baby Atticus coming.
We'll see if they stick with that name, but so far that is what they are picking.


No comments:
Post a Comment