I don't think that I will ever really be able to find the words to express how grateful I am that we did not sell the farm.
This summer has been filled with so much peace.
I have loved gardening on a small scale and not having to deal with too many weeds because I planted in the black ground cover.
We have a huge harvest right now.
Just yesterday I picked tons of broccoli, lettuce, cabbage, zucchini, cucumbers, cauliflower and basil.
The carrots are growing well too.
We enjoy sitting on the porch swing and visiting and also enjoying hammock town.
We've been swimming in the lake often because the weather has been so warm.
The wildflowers keep taking their turns coming and going.
It's just been wonderful.
I am so grateful for this place of safety and peace in a world that is in turmoil.




No comments:
Post a Comment