Sunday, August 15, 2021

Big lake Camp Out

 

We've reached an interesting evolution in the Hayes family make-up. 
It used to be that everyone that was around got together and enjoyed being with each other. 
Now, it seems we can only get a few here and there to get together. 
But I am grateful for those that do still gather. 
I think gathering is super important. 
The more times that we can gather together, the more unified we become. 
Things I want to remember from this trip:
  • Corban putting the hammock 6 ft in the air
  • Riding on Clinton's boat
  • Rissa getting me Harvest Cadbury eggs :)
  • My nature adventure with Afton
  • Clinton and the gas on the fire...and outside of the fire pit
  • The sunset
  • The sunrise on the bench over looking the lake
  • The stars at 3 am when I went to the bathroom
It was low key this year, but still so good!









 



No comments: