Thursday, August 26, 2021

His Hand

 

Today was hard. 
I learned that a friend from college passed away. 
A missionary that once served here is not expected to live.
An elderly sister that I have known for a long, long time is in the hospital with COVID and has basically given up her will to live. 
A student in seminary was incredibly rude and disruptive in class.
There were bombing in the middle east killing lots of people. 
People are attacking a prophet of God for his address to staff and faculty of BYU. 
 
I was very out sorts when I got home. 
So I went into nature. 
It helped so much!
I picked raspberries at the neighbors and then came home and harvested stuff from our garden. 
Then I turned around and saw this beautiful rainbow that told me that God is still in the details.
He is still aware. 
Eyes on Jesus!  
 


 

No comments: