Thursday, February 17, 2022

Nevada Day Two

 

Get ready for a picture dump from today.
I fell in LOVE with the red rocks that we hiked through.
My friend told me about Red Rock Canyon and one hike in particular that we just needed to do.
I am so glad she did. 
It was only a 2.2 mile hike but it was AMAZING!
The red rocks and the sun and the perfect weather.
I literally was in heaven.
I feel like I could do that hike every day and never get tired of it. 
We stopped so many times along the way and took it all in, so it took us much longer than it would have normally took.
But I have NO regrets!











 
After that we ate at In and Out and Kyle got one of their paper hats.
Silly Boy!
Then we went and saw O at the Bellagio and then watched the fountains outside.
It was a good day!








No comments: