A whole bunch of my seminary kids were in a play at their high school.
I convinced Matt to go on a date with me, so we ate at our favorite Indian food place and then went to the play.
They were incredible.
Seriously.
It was way better than most high school plays that I have seen.
And the best part was how, after the play, the ran up to me and treated me like a celebrity.
They were the celebrities!
One of the girls asked for a picture together and so her mom took this one.
It might be my most favorite thing that happened this week.
Words can't really explain how grateful I am to God for giving me these kids at a time in my life when I was grieving my own kids growing up and leaving home.
He knew I needed them.
I hope they needed me, but even if they didn't, their love for me is unmistakable.
I am just so grateful for these beautiful people in my life!
No comments:
Post a Comment