This morning could not have started out in a better way.
When I opened the curtains to let the sun shine in, I saw the golf course next door.
I put on my shoes and headed out to the pond to meditate and pray.
It was so beautiful and peaceful.
I felt like I connected with Heavenly Father.
It was one of those times when you meditate and pray with eyes opened because you don't want tot miss a minute of the beauty.
Today was the funeral for Bill Hacker, Matt's uncle.
It was so good to be with family.
I held it together until they did the 3 gun salute and played taps.
Taps gets me every time!
Matt and Bruce's uncle Steve Hale even came to be with them.
He is the last Hale sibling of their dad.
I really love this family so much!
Matt and Uncle Steve Hale
Kim Hacker Lacey, Michael Lacy, Matt, Christine Grime, Nancy Greeley, Bruce Hale
Me and Christine
Bruce, Steve, his wife, Erika, Me, and Matt
So many people that I don't know all their names!
Bruce, ?, Matt, Margie Hacker, Stephanie Madruga, Cliff Hacker, Joni Courtney, Nancy Greeley, Chuck Hacker, Kim Hacker Lacey, and Christine Grimes
The last of the five siblings: Nancy Greeley, Chuck Hacker, and Kim Lacey
Kim Hacker Lacey, Michael Lacy, Matt, Christine Grime, Nancy Greeley, Bruce Hale
Me and Christine
Bruce, Steve, his wife, Erika, Me, and Matt
So many people that I don't know all their names!
Bruce, ?, Matt, Margie Hacker, Stephanie Madruga, Cliff Hacker, Joni Courtney, Nancy Greeley, Chuck Hacker, Kim Hacker Lacey, and Christine Grimes
The last of the five siblings: Nancy Greeley, Chuck Hacker, and Kim Lacey








No comments:
Post a Comment