Friday, April 14, 2023

Church Prom

 

I am not a fan of youth dances and I have made that known. 
I didn't plan on going tonight to the Church Prom but then my friend, Esther sent me a text saying that she was going to be there and wanted me to come and visit with her. 
I changed my mind about it 3 times before I finally got in the car and drove to the stake center. 
Everyone was surprised to see me walk in. 
That is how much I have made it known. 
And then I started to feel like a celebrity. 
So many youth that I know and love walked through those doors and there were hugs and expressions of happiness to see each other. 
I had a few students who just wanted to come out of the dance and hang out with me. 
I had parents wanting to sit and talk.
It made it a bit awkward since I was there for Esther. 
But it was amazing to be where there was so much love.
I still don't like dances but I don't regret going to this one.
And each of these faces in this picture are priceless to me.
Except the weird dude in the back ground.
I don't even know who that is. 

No comments: