Today was one of those days that we could have really done without I think.
On the way to work this morning, Matt hit a moose.
We had been doing so well without hitting any this year.
This creates a real challenge for us.
That was Matt's commuting vehicle plus the vehicle needed to tranport cabinets to jobs.
We did not have full coverage on it.
We only had liability.
Which means that it falls on us to fix it and Matt said it is totaled.
Now we are scrambling trying to figure out what to do next.
And on top of that, it just keeps snowing and snowing and snowing.
I am trying to focus on the good.
It is good that Matt was not hurt.
It is good that he didn't crash into anyone else.
That's about it.
That's all I can come up with right now.


No comments:
Post a Comment