Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Kelli and Scarves

 

My sister Kelli has been sick for many years, but recently she got COVID. 
Which is not good for her at all. 
There were moments when I was seriously concerned that her time here on earth might be done. 
But there were many people praying and she pulled through. 
I would check in on her daily.
One day as we were visiting, I shared a little of my struggles and she immediately went into service mode. 
She is the best at this. 
Like she is seriously so amazing in the ways she serves others despite her major challenges. 
I have much to learn from her. 
Anyway, she put together an entire package for me with things that could help my back and she added this scarf. 
Then we decided that we needed to take some selfies and share them with each other. 
She called it the scarf selfie challenge. 
I love her cuteness. 
I am grateful she is part of my life. 
I do wish life had afforded us more time together and closer together but I will take what I can get right now. 
 

No comments: