Monday, March 11, 2024

Hawaii 2024: Dy Three

 


Today was beach day and Haleakala Crater day. 
We have been renting a car at each stop. 
This has actually saved us a lot of money and gives us the chance to see more things and not have to wait on others. 
We first drove up to the crater.
It was alarming how cold it was.
We were freezing. 
After spending only a short time up there, we headed back down and found a beach and took a nap.
Before napping though, I stopped and visited with the Jehovah's witness ladies. 
I asked them to share with me their witness of Christ.
It was interesting. 
The one lady talked about how God will bring the message of the gospel to every people in their own language which is so true and beautiful.
She was talking pidgin, which I don't really know, but it was easy to pick up. 
We got gelato- I had a mango/vanilla combo and it was okay. 
We also went into this music shop and I know what my next musical instrument is going to be- a banjolele! 
I'll buy one when I get home though. 
It was a good day. 
We also tasted mango bread and had these amazing cinnamon rolls that were pretty much too sugary but very good. 











No comments: