I've decided that it is now tradition to take the Mother's in my immediate family to Vintage Market in May.
Two years ago I took Kenna, last year was Sam and Jessie, and this year was just Sam.
I would love for someday to have Kenna, Brittan, Jessie and Sam all with me there, but for now I will enjoy what I get.
We ate tons of the yummy things only found at the fair days with the food trucks.
And Sam picked out the perfect present.
It was from this booth that takes old fabric and quilts and turns them into new things.
The green on this apron was the same fabric print of a dress I made her when she was a little girl and the white was her baptism dress AND the same fabric Matt lined my mom's casket with.
So extra special.
We had a wonderful time together.


No comments:
Post a Comment