I just returned from an inservice for work that healed me in some ways and I am so grateful for that.
For starters, I got a first class seat!
I was so excited for that.
Evidently I have achieved Ruby Status with Alaska Airlines and as a result I get a chance to be in 1st on almost all my flights!
It was lovely!
They fed us.
For the inservice we were at this Seventh Day Adventist campus that was right on the water.
In fact my bungalow, which I shared with my friend Wendy, was right on the beach.
It was all so great.
Talking about Jesus and how to be better teachers.
Hiking.
Eating.
Laughing.
Crying.
I am just so blessed to have the job I do and know the people I know.
I didn't really want to come home.
We had sunny weather the entire time and it felt like a breath of fresh air for my soul.











No comments:
Post a Comment