Sunday, February 14, 2016
Regional Conference
Today we had regional conference and it was really good. I loved so many things about it. Elder Grow talked about the principles of prayer, scriptures and attending church but doing it in a more celestial manner. Elder Renlund talked about how to answer people that ask us questions about why we live the way we do and he said to start at the beginning with the story of the First Vision and how we have modern day revelation now that makes it possible for us to know those things. Another brother spoke about how being a member of the church brings a shield and protection that will not be able to be found in any other way and that we will need it more and more in the years to come. I can't remember what his name was and wish I would have taken notes. Sis Oscarson also spoke but like I said...I should've taken notes.
Anyway, it is also hard for us to sit still for that long. At one point I looked over and Bri had a gallon sized bag of chocolate chip cookies that her and Makenna were shoving in their faces. Corban was in and out as much as he could sneak off and I actually got up twice as well.
It was a great conference though and I loved being there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment