Sunday, December 25, 2016
Christmas Festivities
Our Christmas season is almost over.
Christmas day is drawing to a close and it's been a wonderful month.
Last night we had the missionaries over.
We ate lasagna and garlic bread.
We lit off fireworks, including blowing up a creepy gnome and decorated gingerbread houses.
We also opened up pj's for everyone.
This morning we opened the few presents that we had.
It's a low key Christmas since we are leaving for Florida in less than a week now.
Corban was so excited that we got the four wheeler fixed for him.
Then we went to church for one hour and sang beautiful Christmas hymns for an hour.
This afternoon was spent relaxing.
We got to talk to Dallin on Skype.
Both Kenna and I cried.
We also talked to Sam, Afton and Dustin.
Afton was so excited to see me.
I wish they weren't so far away.
It has been a good Christmas.
We've had opportunity to share some of our blessing with others.
Life is beautiful and I am so grateful every day for this life that I get to live.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment