Tuesday, December 27, 2016
Wrapping it up
Well, it is the end of 2016
It has been an incredible year.
Last year I looked forward to many things like becoming a grandma, Dallin serving a mission, hiking Crow Pass, changing my diet and growing loads of things.
All those things happened.
There was only one thing I wrote down that didn't and that was graduating with my BA. Since that post in Dec of 2015 I decided to get a double degree, so I look forward to graduating this year.
Highlights of 2016 were the following:
*Kenna getting her PB
*Hiking Thunderbird Falls in the winter
*Kayaking Hale Lake
*Afton joining the family
*Dustin getting baptized
*Going to Conference
*Dallin graduating high school
*Working at the market
*Dallin getting his mission call
*Girl's camp
*Hiking Reed Lakes
*My college friends coming
*Crow Pass
*Becoming the Ginnyologist!
This year I am looking forward to many things as well.
*We leave soon for our Florida/Bahamas vacation. I am incredibly excited about that.
*Trek 2017 is going to be awesome because all our kids get to go and we were called to be lead Ma and Pa.
*Makenna will likely get her permit.
*Brittan will graduate high school and I will graduate college.
*I also want to take several trips: one to Rootstech in February in Salt Lake, a New York/Missouri family vacation in the Fall, and I hope to take a trip to Maryland so I can visit Tracie and then go to the National Archives in DC.
* Time Out For Women is coming to Anchorage in April- super excited for that.
I have loved this year. Many, many great things happened. I totally look forward to next year and all that will be done and all the memories we will make together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I REALLY hope that I can see you if you come in February. Like, REALLY.
Oh! Yes Meggan! I will definitely do that!Yay!
Post a Comment