Friday, December 16, 2016

The Penny Flour game


This morning for seminary we played a few games with John 17. First we did two truths and lie. Each of the kids had to come up with two truths and one lie from John 17 and try to stump me. Brittan won that one because her wording was just off enough that I didn't answer right.

Then we played the penny in the flour game and Bri ended up having to fish the penny out with her mouth. I asked the kids afterward how it applies to the what we learned. There were a lot of blank faces and then she said, "We are the penny and we are in the world. Sometimes we fall down and then we can be saved by a big Jesus mouth." We laughed at that but it is totally true. He are in the world and told not to be of it, but sometimes we fall and get flour on us. The Savior makes it a way for us to be saved from the flour of the world. I love that!

No comments: