Matt hung a hammock in the greenhouse.
It's pretty great!
I sat there for quite a while after planting all the peppers.
It's been chilly outside but the greenhouse has been warm.
Probably too warm for me yesterday since I think I got a bit of heat exhaustion, but I am fine today.
We've had a really cool spring.
The plants in the greenhouse, except the lettuce, are struggling.
The tomatoes are basically just staying where they are and we have lost almost all the cucumbers.
I thought about that this morning and wondered if it may be a blessing in disguise.
Before I say why I remembered an article I read about what irritates people about Mormons.
One of the things it said was that Mormons always try to find the good in every situation.
They call struggles and trials "opportunties."
I seriously laughed at that.
It's true.
And a beautiful way to live.
So the "opportunity" of a cool summer...
I think maybe it is a blessing because if it was warmer out the lettuce may be bolting and we wouldn't be able to get as many cuttings out of it.
Plus, we got a call from Natural Pantry this week.
They called us and want our product in their store.
That is a huge deal.
Here are the peppers I planted yesterday


No comments:
Post a Comment