At 12:49 this morning I received this text:
"Hey mom so I've thrown up like six times and I don't think I will be able to babysit for Sam tomorrow."
Then at 230 am a different child came into our room,
"I keep throwing up!"
Followed by a dash to the bathroom and that sound that no parent enjoys hearing.
Then at 7 am, when I came down the stairs, I found another child on the couch.
"Mom, could you bring me a bowl. Fast!"
I have three kids left at home.
Do the math.
I beelined it out the door as soon as I could so I didn't get sick.
I sequestered myself in the greenhouse most of the day.
When I came in for lunch, Corban said, "Help me!"
Poor kids.
I am grateful they are all old enough to make it to the toilet or the bowl.
They've mostly just slept all day.
It's been quiet.
Hopefully, tomorrow will be better for everyone.
In the meantime, there is snow in the forecast.
Bri said, "Can we please just have summer?"
I couldn't agree more!

No comments:
Post a Comment