Today Brittan walked at graduation. It is hard to believe that we have three children no longer in school. They had a rose ceremony and she walked up to her dad and I and handed us roses. That was the only time I lost it. I couldn't believe I started crying. She is such an incredible person. I am excited to see what she does with the life she has been blessed with. Because of the program that she was in she graduated with 25 college credits. She's almost half way to her AA degree.
She graduated in the same class as her cousin, Austin Hayes. It was pretty fun to have his entire family, his Aunt Tyann and her family, his grandparents, my dad, and my brothers Travis and Clinton with their families there to support her and Austin. Also her church leaders, Sis Marcy Day and Sis. Wendy Greathouse were there to support her as well.
It was a good day!





No comments:
Post a Comment