I'm feeling low, low, low.
I had the thought about the vision of the tree of life and how darkness came on all the participants.
I am feeling the darkness.
It sucks.
I don't want to do anything.
Except eat.
I want to eat all things.
Anyway, this afternoon I just needed to get away.
Above the noise.
Where the world is quiet and mostly untouched.
Kenna and Matt wanted to come with me.
On the way there I just felt like crying.
I held it in with my angry face that helps holds the tears back.
We got to Hatcher Pass and decided not to pay the parking fee to go into the mine area and took a new trail we have never hiked before.
We got to a stopping area after a little bit of a hike and I watched the clouds float by the mountains.
I mentioned how Heavenly Father has given us such a beautiful world and we just complicate things and make a mess.
Life feels like a mess right now.
But, I am so, so grateful for places I can escape to that calm my heart for just a little while.
It was a beautiful place to get away to for a little while.


No comments:
Post a Comment