Today the clouds parted and the sun was shining.
This is a BIG deal.
This summer has been the "Summer of Soup."
So cold and rainy.
We've had some great adventures and grown some great food but it's been wet and cold.
Anyway, I walked out to check the raspberries and found so many beautiful ones waiting to be picked.
I ate several and picked more.
When the sun shines everything seems better.
This weekend is going to be wonderful.
Corban gets to go to the temple for the first time.
This is a monumental thing.
He is our last child to go to the temple at twelve.
He is even going to get to do baptisms for our own family names.
I love that we have a temple close by.
I love that we have family members that we can do work for.
I love that these kids are worthy to attend.
I'm excited for Corban!

No comments:
Post a Comment