There were lots of tears and Ris and I headed out to go to the airport Monday morning.
I love these kids.
They had so much fun with us.
I had so much fun with them.
They are the cream of the crop people.
I can't wait to see them all again.
After leaving there we did some shopping and then met up with my friends the Feltners in Alexandria for lunch.
It was so good to see them again.
After that we had the most unwanted adventure.
We got to the airport only to realize we were at the WRONG airport!
We got a taxi, through heavenly help, and that driver got us to the other airport in just 31 minutes.
It was really quite a miracle in so many ways.
I was a bit fearful for my life with his driving but we made it and had time to spare.
Then we got on the plane and enjoyed the first class treatment.
I am basically completely ruined now.
It was amazing.
Warm nuts, hot towels, free media players, leg room, and amazing food!
It was a wonderful trip!
Now I need to get some sleep.







No comments:
Post a Comment