Sunday, August 13, 2017

Whew!


Successfully finished another week.
It was a rough one.
I struggled with anger a lot this week.
I'm doing better today. 
Yesterday I got the chance to do a session at the temple with Esther and Dawn.
We did my family names.
Three sisters: Rachel, Mary and Jane Dunn.
I love that! 
There is great peace in the temple.
There is also an opportunity to put things back into prper perspective.
Things that matter most are revealed there.
Before the session began I was thinking about Martha and Mary in the New Testament.
I thought of the interchange between Christ and Martha.
He said to her, "one thing is needful"(Luke 10:42)
That needful thing was sitting at His feet and hearing His word.
I get too distracted by all the 'stuff' life throws at us when one thing is needful!
In the temple there is a picture on the wall in the women's dressing room of a woman bringing a child to Christ to be healed.
I love that picture.
It testifies of what I want to do for my children. 
It was a good visit and much needed!

Later in the evening the girls got ready for the stake dance and I snagged several pictures of them.
I adore these two and their goodness. 







No comments: