Monday, April 8, 2019

Inmate

Starting tomorrow morning I will be an inmate at this location.
I don't really want to do this.
I want to die less though.
So... do it I will.
I'll be out of it for a few days, so they say.
I'm not exactly sure how to convey in words what is happening on the inside of my heart and head.
But, I do know that it will all be okay.
And I will have a new valve and they tell me I will feel better then I do now.
Except I don't feel bad.
So maybe I'm going to feel like a super hero afterward.
I guess we will see.
On a super exciting note, the trees are starting to bud here in Pt Mac.
When I get out we will be just that much closer to summer.
I can't wait for hiking!
 

No comments: