Thursday, April 25, 2019

Summer is trying to come

Seasons at the farm are delayed a week or two according to seasons in town. 
We usually don't have trees popping or all the snow melted when everyone is Wasilla is enjoying things turning green.
Matt and I went down to the lake last night and it is still really frozen, plus we have snow in lots of patched all over the property.
It's coming, but it's taking it's time.
Corban has been outside a lot more lately.
He and Dallin are building a treehouse.
I love that! 
I love when they are out in nature using their hands. 

One huge blessing we have right now is that we have fresh greens.
I find it a complete miracle after everything that has happened that we have any lettuce growing at all, but the other night I was able to enjoy a really good cashew curry salad with our lettuce.
 I am getting stronger everyday.
I have days where I am just wiped out but mostly I feel like I am getting stronger.
I did some laundry and dishes the last couple of days.
That's huge. 
Anyway, I'm giving it 3 more weeks and hoping I will feel a million times better.
By then I will have a scar where the incision is and my sternum should be healed. 
 

No comments: