Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Recovery

It's been eight days since I had surgery.
I still don't feel great.
I imagine that is going to take a lot more time.
I am not the type of person to be down.
One day- okay fine, two days- if I have to, eight days- why is this taking so long?
Just walking up 13 stairs and I am completely out of breath.
I take a shower and have to take a nap afterwards.
It's maddening.
Anyway, I don't mean to complain too much (well...).
They are having me walk 30 minutes a day so I walk our driveway 15 minutes in the morning and 15 at night. 
It's nice to get outside and move for a minute even though it's exhausting.
One thing that great is I lost 10 lbs in the hospital. haha
I don't recommend this type of weight loss- to anyone! 
 

No comments: