Sunday, November 10, 2019

Rough week

I am pretty confident that 2020 is going to be AMAZING!!!
Why you ask?
Well, because 2019 has been horrible and usually good things follow the bad. 
That's my philosophy anyway.
And I'm sticking to it. 

Connection is everything!
Connection to others.
Connection to God.
Everything. 
This week I have been working on connections.
Some of those...not by choice. 

Winter is coming.
It's not here yet which makes me incredibly happy.
We had that little snow and then it melted and nothing more.
In fact, the lake is still not frozen. 
I think that is a first.
It's coming though.
And I am trying to prepare myself for it.
The question is, How in the world do I prepare for it?

Well, one way is planning trips to avoid it.
haha!
Makenna and I are going to AZ in two weeks for my nephews wedding.
After that Matt and I are planning an anniversary trip in December or January.
And after that we are hoping to scrape enough together to take the kids on a trip in February. 

In the in between I will try to find the good.
Sometimes it's hard when the sun has gone away but in only 42 days we start gaining light.
This next picture I took after sleeping in yesterday and being so happy to see the sun starting to come up at 830.

 

No comments: