Thursday, November 7, 2019

Still Here

This is permafrost and it is here for your viewing pleasure!
I found it in the backyard when Corban and I went to get the canoe and bring it up to the house for the winter.
That plan was unsuccessful because that kayak weighs a million pounds an there is a hill that it has to come up.
So...ya.

Things here are good and bad.
That seems to be always the case right?
 This year has definitely been one for the books. 
This morning Corban and I were having a conversation about how our focus determines if we feel like life is good or bad.
He told me he was choosing to have a good life.
I like that kid.

He is especially having a good life right now because, after three years, he finally earned enough money to get a virtual reality headset.
He's actually over the moon.
And he has been really active since he got it so I am counting that as PE time.

Things I am looking forward to this month:
Hayes Family Thanksgiving on Sunday
AND
A trip to Arizona with Makenna on the 25th- which will include me introducing her to the Grand Canyon and seeing my nephew get sealed in the Gilbert temple among other awesome things that I hope also include Chik-fil-a sauce.
 

No comments: