Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Autumn and Thunderbird Falls

 

I woke up and saw that it was going to be a sunny, beautiful day and knew I had to be out in it.
I changed plans with a friend that was going to come get potatoes and then after I finished working, I took Corban to work with Matt and I went to Thunderbird Falls.
I walked all the way down to the falls and took off my shoes to wade in the water. 
It was dang cold but that is what you have to do to get really close. 
Then I sat on a large rock that was in the river and talked to God and pondered on things.
It was perfect weather and no bugs.
On my way back to the car, I just took my time and found wonderful, magical things to look at.
I love that I live in such a beautiful place.
This time of year is my absolute favorite!






 

No comments: