It snowed up at Hatcher Pass, so this afternoon we drove up there to eat some snow.
We had to hike just a little from the road, but it was fun to have our first taste of snow for the season.
Is it weird that I like to eat snow?
Before that we went to the Vintage Christmas market at the fair and had yummy food and walk around and looked at all the vendors.
I only bought one item and it was a vinyl sticker of Xtra tufs with veggies coming out of them. It was my favorite thing!
We also bought a dozen sweetie pies which are so yummy!
Anyway, the scenery and tastes of the day were the best.
Plus I got to spend time with Makenna, which doesn't happen much anymore since she works full-time and plays with friends the other full-time.
Life is good!





No comments:
Post a Comment