I've been feeling a little stir crazy lately.
It might be because I am teaching seminary from the house and I basically teach in the morning, then help Corban with his school work in the afternoon and barely leave the house.
I do try and go outside every day but I have been feeling like I just need to get out more.
I wish we could go to Hawaii, but COVID still has most things shut down.
Anyway,Kenna and I went and explored My Creek trail out here in Pt. Mac.
It is awesome!
There was this adorable bridge that goes across a stream and the trail leads you to a campsite next to the river.
We are planning on going on a family camping/backpacking trip next year to that spot.
There's fishing there and the campsite has a toilet, picnic tables, and fire pits.
It's really quite awesome!
And the trail was beautiful!




No comments:
Post a Comment