Monday, September 14, 2020

Dream Sesh!

 

Over 26 years ago, after we had gotten engaged, we sat in Matt's company truck for the construction company he worked for, and made plans for our lives. 
We talked about how many kids we wanted and how we wanted to have them. 
We decided that we would have all our kids before I turned 30, so we would still be young-ish and healthy.
We talked about going on missions and traveling.
Well, here we are with only one kid left and only 2 1/2 years left with that one kid.
It feels like it happened in the blink of eye.
We decided that we needed to do some more dreaming so we hiked up the Butte and planned as we went.
Oh, and we also found this secret trail that leads to a secret bench.
It was kind of magic.
We were the only ones on top for quite a while as we talked about plans for the rest of this year and the next.
I'm glad I have this guy in my life to plan things out with.
He's pretty great!

 

No comments: