Rissa called and told me they got on an earlier flight and wondered if there was any way that I would be able to pick them up after I got off work.
I obliged.
Because they got on the earlier flight, they didn't think their luggage was going to make it and that they would need to come back later and get it.
They were fine with that.
Plus I was picking them up in my car and it is pretty small for the amount of luggage they had.
Well, as they were waiting to get off the plane, Ryker was watching the luggage come out and told them that he was sure he saw their luggage.
Sure enough all 6 suitcases and 4 backpacks were there.
Then the game began.
How to fit it all in the car.
It was pretty funny, but we did it.
They brought so much joy into the car.
They were so happy and telling jokes and laughing about everything.
I was loving every minute of it and definitely needed that in my life.
I love the Murphy's!


No comments:
Post a Comment