Today we made our way to Tucson.
We started out the day with the hotel breakfast and then started the drive.
We stopped in Joshua Tree National Park on the way.
It was incredible in such a weird way.
I don't know what I was expecting but it was not what it was.
It was incredible though.
The trees are so strange looking and there were outcroppings of rocks everywhere.
We stopped at the skull and the house of horrors.
I could see why they called the one place the skull but the house of horrors still eludes me.
Makenna took over the navigation after Joshua Tree and we were on a road (California 62) for a long, long time and only saw a few other cars.
I was a little worried that we would break down out there and have no cell service and not be found for days.
But prayers were answered and we made it back to the main road.
We stopped at a rest area and there were the most beautiful desert flowers.
The desert is so green and in bloom everywhere.
It is very lovely.
We made one stop in Phoenix for Chick-fil-a, which was really good and then once we got to the hotel we took a dip in the pool and then went to sleep.
Tomorrow we head to Thatcher!











No comments:
Post a Comment