I always look forward to the planting season each year, but this year seems different.
I am so excited I can hardly handle it.
I have a goal to grow and preserve a years worth of veggies for us.
I got a program called Seed Time that tells me when to start things according to our zone.
I am filled with hope for this growing season.
We have the raspberries that I transplanted last year that I am hoping doing really well.
Plus we have all the trees and berry bushes that were planted last year as well.
I'd love to store a years worth of fruit too, but I can't grow mango and bananas here, so that is probably going to never happen.
Right now I have tomatoes, cabbage, parsley, celery, peppers, onions and leeks started.
I will be starting more things this weekend.


No comments:
Post a Comment