It's strange to think that today is the first day of my 50th year.
How did I get this old?
I spent the morning hiking the Butte and then doing my birthday interview with Jesus.
I got my charge for the next year and it involves praying for charity and looking for opportunities to serve others.
That's a pretty good focus I think.
After my hike, I met up with Matt and he took me to Holy-moly donuts where I basically had the best bear claw I have ever had in my life.
And he also made me dinner- a creamy mushroom pasta dish with chicken and bread sticks.
It was so good!
Makenna and Sam sang me the creepy version of Happy Birthday and I got tons of messages and a few calls.
I'm so grateful for another year on this planet and another chance to connect with people and make memories.



No comments:
Post a Comment