I got to go and celebrate Jamie and Bellamy's birthday with them at the Fun Center today.
It was fun to see all four kids.
I am so grateful for answered prayers and that things are improving between our family and the Nelson family.
I miss those kids.
Gracyn just loved me and wanted to stay by me a lot of the time.
I didn't get a picture of Jacob because he didn't even stop running around the entire time.
I just am so grateful.
Jamie even remembered living with us and using a mattress to slide down the stairs with.
I love that she remembers wonderful things.
My heart feels a little more healed each time I see them.
God answers prayers.
I will never doubt that.
Plus, I gave Jamie a cucumber for her birthday and she said it was the best present ever!







No comments:
Post a Comment