Sunday, August 27, 2023

Family Dinner

 

Dallin, Jessie and the kids came out for dinner.
Patrice has been house sitting and her and the boys came out too. 
We got to meet her boyfriend, Bill for the first time. 
He seems really nice. 
Dallin and Patrice and I played Scrabble. 
I lost, but whatever.
We were playing the cheating game. 
It's where you just cheat the whole time. 
It's more fun that way. 
We had a great dinner together and then went out into the garden and picked things and ate them.
I love my family.
I am sad that Dallin and Jessie are moving to Fairbanks. 
Like a deep sadness.
But I am trying to focus on the good things and the now.
And right now we have about a month left with them living here. 
I'm trying to postpone the crying until later. 
It just means that I love them so deeply. 
It's fine. 
It's all fine. 
(it's not really fine)

 



 

No comments: