Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Eleven Days?

Has it really been eleven days since I blogged?
Yikes!
Life may be a little too busy.
This month I decided that I was going to be grateful for my body. The plan was to show gratitude to Heavenly Father every day for this wonderful gift He has blessed me with. It looks like offering thanks in prayer, exercising so I can be strong, controlling negative thoughts about my body and only putting those things into my mouth that will show my thankfulness for His gift to me. It's been a great journey this last little while and I have found that I have been blessed with ways to accomplish my goal.
Yesterday I was at home on the farm and needed to workout somehow. I decided that shoveling the driveway would be perfect. I loved being outside and the drive is much easier to get into now.
I feel grateful that this body can do such amazing things.
Winter out on the farm is quickly becoming something that I love. Who would have thought?

I've been journaling my way through the most recent conference talks and yesterday I studied Elder Anderson's talk on Faith. Here was the page I did from that talk in regards to Faith.
Last week I also got to mug on little Connor. I seriously love being an aunt to all these kids that keep coming to the world. Also this morning little Evie Wimber joined our family. She is Chaiya's baby, making me a great aunt for a 2nd time!
This last week we took Corban and Bri to the movies where she and Matt had a milk dud war, ate the 10 plagues in seminary, and got dumped on with tons of snow.
Life is amazing! I'm glad I am here on this earth at this time!

No comments: