Sunday, November 1, 2015

Halloween Hangover


I'm not a fan of Halloween. I think I say that every year. Yes, yes I do. Times are changing with our Halloween festivities. I really want to just have a party and bonfire here at Harvest Point next year. That's the plan for now. This year kids were scattered. Bri went TorTing with Lilly and Cora, Corban hung with Sambo which is fast becoming a tradition, and Makenna invited Austyn to come TorTing with her. We hit up the old folks home, which was pretty fun to see all those oldies enjoying the kids and their costumes. Then we went to dinner with Matt at Red Robin and after that hit up our old neighborhood. The kids got HUGE amounts of candy. Like ridiculous amounts.
After TorTing we went to Jenwoods house and hung out for a bit visiting and watching a movie until we had to go and pick up Bri. Regardless of it being a really long night and me eating too many kit kats, it was pretty fun. Makenna makes me laugh so much. She walked in her hunchback costume with a limp. I seriously could not stop laughing!
 Corban hanging with Wolfman
Iron man, ghostbuster and a creepy clown!

Also, I am kind of gearing up a little to homeschool Corban next year. So many reasons why. But I found this really cool thing called Tinkercrate where every month they send you a project for your kid to do. This month Corban got a kit that works with electricity and he made his very own handcrank flashlight. It was pretty cool to see him focused and excited about something.

No comments: