Monday, November 14, 2016

Hayes Thanksgiving 2016


We all gathered at Rissa's house this year. There was a TON of food, like always, a ton of people, like always, and some unexpected events. Kasen swallowed a rock from Ruby's rock collection and the paramedics were called. They ended up taking him to the hospital, even though he was breathing fine, they were worried he wouldn't be able to pass the rock. I made Austin hug me, because he was the closest thing to Dallin in the room...or the skinniest! There was a flying rubber chicken and lots of talk about politics. Poor Brittany is so frail from being so, so sick with her pregnancy of twins. Mom's pumpkin cookies were the bomb. My dad told me it always makes him happy to see me. I splashed butter on my favorite shirt. There were tiny babies to hold. It was a pretty successful night!

Next family dinner is going to be at our ward building though. I think we have mostly outgrown everyone's houses. Except Garic's but he is selfish and won't share.




No comments: