Monday, November 21, 2016

MIssionary Mondays


Having a missionary out makes Mondays worth getting out of bed for.
I am usually at my computer anyway doing school work most of the day, so I open the email tab and wait for the little red light to tell me that he has emailed.
It is usually around noon.
Then we email back and forth for about two hours. 
This week he sent a video. 
It was so good to see his face. 
He also gave me a tour of his apartment. 
There were some questionable things like a California flag his companion "obtained from a graveyard", rubbing alcohol they were lighting on fire in bottles and a sketchy baby mask.
Matt just reminded me he is still a boy. 
Sigh. 
Anyway, I love to hear from him and see how he is.
Last Monday was hard. Ugly crying after he told me he missed hugging me.
He's only been out 4 months. 
It already feels like I haven't seen him forever. 
I am grateful for my missionary and for Mondays!

No comments: