Thursday, November 10, 2016

Upheaval


Tuesday the United States voted for a new president.
Donald Trump won over Hilary Clinton.
I voted for him.
It came down to choosing the candidate that didn't support murder.
It's a sad state of affairs when that was the only redeeming quality I could find about who I voted for.
Our world is in serious commotion now.
Before the election most of my friends were pretty quiet about who they were voting for.
After...oh my goodness.
There is a serious division in our world right now.
I kind of feel like people believe the president has more power than he does.
I feel like God is STILL in control.
I feel like this presidency is going to usher in several prophecies that have to occur before the 2nd coming.
That's another thing,
People keep saying to me they are ready for the 2nd coming.
I do not believe that having some savings, being out of debt and having food storage makes you ready.
Although, those are good things.
I think the only way any one will ever really be ready, is if they are ready spiritually.
Anyway, back to the election.
It will be interesting to see what happens in the next 4 years.
But no matter what, I will continue building my faith by keeping the commandments.
That is the ONLY protection that any of has- ever!

Also, I will do some ice skating on the lake.
That's important too.

No comments: