Yesterday in the morning we jumped in the truck and headed down to Homer to make memories for my 44th birthday.
We had so much fun singing at the top of our lungs as we drove through the turnagain arm.
We stopped and got water that flows from the mountain and then at Bird point and took pictures and stretched out legs.
We stopped again at the pass and I took a panoramic picture of the beauty.
We stopped at a BBQ place and had lunch.
Once we got to Homer, after over 5 hours, we visited our friend, Ashley and her family.
After that we checked in at the hotel and then explored the spit.
I had the best tasting salted caramel gelato I have ever had.
We walked the beach on the spit and Matt and I stacked rocks.
I loved that part.
It is such a simple thing, but I have found that the simplest things are usually my favorite.
After that the kids and I explored the beach by the hotel.
It was a great day!






















No comments:
Post a Comment